What can we help you find?
The gas is currently off at my home or business, and I’m ready to reconnect my service.
1. Request an appointment
You’ll need some information:
- Name of account holder
- Address where you want to start gas service
- If you have a landlord, gather their name and contact information
2. At the time and place of the appointment, please help us by making sure:
- An adult 18 or older is home.
- Your electricity and water are on.
- Pets are secured (so our technician can access the equipment safely).
If your gas was disconnected for non-payment, you'll have to make an initial deposit before we can restore service to your home or business.
You can pay this deposit:
- Over the phone
- Online through My Account
What we’ll do
We’ll contact you to confirm the appointment.
On the day of the appointment, we’ll send a technician to your home or business.
Once we complete a safety inspection, we’ll turn your gas on.
- At most times, we can schedule your appointment for the next business day.
- October and November are a busy season for us; service appointments may be limited. Please allow extra time during these months.
- Service appointments are not available on holidays.